Friday, June 26, 2009

RIP MJ


This is so sad... i saw someone had signed the memorial petition on facebook but it didn't fully hit me till I saw people's tweets about it on twitter. How the world has changed that I found out this way...
This is the first legend i grew up with to have passed away... it seems it's like when Elvis died...
I was so excited and happy to read a while back that he was going to make a comeback with his concert series in London. One of my friends was excitedly telling my other friend who was going to study in London that she might even get a chance to go see him perform...
I remember when he last came to Singapore in 1996, there was this concert thing that I don't remember too well, where my classmates and I were roped in to be the cute little kids doing something... and my best friend got to hold his hand.
That was amazing.
RIP MJ. You will always be the King.

No comments:

Post a Comment